BELIEVE THE HYPE.
THE 2020 GR SUPRA.
After years of rumors, whispers and a whole lot of anticipation, we've finally been given the green light to say it: Supra is back. The all-new 2020 GR Supra is no mere sports car—it's our purest expression of performance, designed to allow driver, car and road to become one. Beautifully balanced, and even more beautiful to look at, the GR Supra is set to define the next generation of performance.
Request Information about Availability
With its sensuous bodywork, athletic stance and expressive, jewel-like LED headlights, the 2020 GR Supra is a stunning work of art. But it's the science behind the design that makes this car a true masterpiece. Up front, its wide grille is designed to channel cool air directly to the turbocharged engine, helping optimize performance. Up top, its "double-bubble" roof adds space inside while reducing aerodynamic drag outside. And its flared rear spoiler does more than make a dramatic statement—it helps reduce body lift and helps keep Supra planted when running at speed.
Our approach to designing the GR Supra was simple: We wanted to create the best driver's car, period. Under the hood, a 3.0-liter twin-scroll turbocharged inline six redefines responsiveness, letting drivers control the throttle with millimeter precision. We moved this engine as far back, and as low, as possible—optimizing the center of gravity for a 50:50 front/rear weight distribution. A rigid chassis, adaptive suspension and Michelin® Pilot® Super Sport tires help ensure that this Supra drives as good as it looks. And with its active differential and Brembo® front brakes, this car is equipped to give its driver the ultimate in control.
365 LB.-FT. OF TORQUE
3397 POUNDS, TOTAL
155-MPH TOP SPEED
- 3.0-Liter turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine producing 335 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque
- 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Active Rear Sport Differential, Active Exhaust
- Top track speed (electronically controlled): 155 MPH
- 19” forged aluminum wheels with high performance Michelin® Pilot® Super Sport Tires
- Brembo 4-piston ventilate disc brake (front)
- Dual rear exhaust with brushed stainless-steel tips
- 14-way power adjustable sport seats
- Genuine carbon fiber interior trim
Standard safety features
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Brake Assist
- Child restraint system on passenger side